Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Please help in these two charity events!

There are a couple of charity events coming up that I would like to make everyone aware of. The first one is a swim that Tim does every year to benefit cancer research and is a big reason I am getting the care that I am at Dana Farber. It's called Swim Across America and info on the event can be found through my brother's page at the following link:


If you are able to help reach the goal thanks in advance. If you are unable to donate financially, good thoughts and prayers are welcome!

The other event is going to be hosted by the Action on Film Festival, one of the largest and fastest growing film festivals in America. On July 24th they are showing a film that centers around my experiences as an independent filmmaker. They are also showing some of my work at the event. There will be an after party that sounds like it's going to be a blast. Proceeds will go to both the festival (to pay for hosting) and the remainder will go to The Lung Cancer Foundation of America. Tickets can be purchased at the following link:


Thanks for your support!

I am back in Boston safely for my scans tomorrow. I will post when I hear the results. Keep your fingers crossed for good news!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy :). I may not be as quick this year but the strength you show fighting this back will be my motivation. Looking forward to having you be part of the event this year, either on the boat or meeting up at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy,
    I will be praying for an encouraging report. You have been fighting the good fight and I know God will use this event as a testimony to His love for you and His Greatness.

    Be Fearless and Quiet No More.

    Trey Ore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy! I'll be praying for you today. I'll call Jen - but, can we buy the tickets for the Film Festival the day of the event? Love you!

    ReplyDelete