Friday, July 2, 2010

Back in the saddle again

Good news! I was directing again on Sunday, the day after I arrived in LA. We (Area 9 Productions) were shooting a teaser for a feature film we are going to make. It went well and felt good to up and working again, creatively with my friends. I think the teaser is going to be scary and effective.

Another note, clear your calendars those of you who live in LA. On July 24th there is going to be an event hosted by the Action on Film Festival showcasing a film about a filmmaker's plight trying to make it in hollywood (the filmmaker is me). So please come show your support! 100% of the proceeds from the ticket sales will go to the Action on Film Festival and Lung Cancer Foundation of America. It promises to be a good time and will be a charitable event. Here is the link to buy tickets:

https://www.aoffest.com/store/Area-9-Andy-Swan-Visualizing-Films-To-Life-6p44.htm

Please come out and show your support!
-Andy

2 comments:

  1. This is the best news I've heard in weeks Andy!! You've stuck with the "Hang Tough" for such a long time , it's good to see you getting an opportunity to "Stand Proud".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two GREAT back to back posts! Such good news. Horray! I'm totally letting my actor/film industry friends in LA know about this fundraiser. I hope they can help!

    ReplyDelete