Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back in Cali

Well I've returned to California after about a month in Boston. I'm feeling good. I still have back pains and I am tired a lot, but other than that I'm much better then I was. The tarceva appears to be doing wonders. I'll find out when we next do scans, on July 8. I return to Boston on the 6th. The scans will let us know what's going on with the tumors. It's a huge day for me.

I'll be in Boston until the 18th. My brother swims in a cancer research fund-raising event called Swim Across America, and I'll be on his boat, rooting him on. I can't wait.

Hopefully I'll have time to catch up to my west coast friends while I'm here, but please forgive me if I don't. It's been crazy lately and I have no endurance.

Thanks again for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels, Andy. Praying that all the news you hear on July 8th will be good news. jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Andy - lots of folks asking about you and your progress. Looking forward to having you back East for the swim. My site for this is http://www.swimacrossamerica.org/timswan2010.

    Stay strong Andy -

    Tim

    ReplyDelete