Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Third chemo down...

Well, the third chemo is in the old system now doing it's thing. It must be doing something because I have zero energy these days. Even writing a blog entry is a struggle. So everything went well on the chemo, although my back pain is still considerable. I have been able to sleep on the couch, but still put some chair time in during the night.

Next I go for scans which will help determine how well the chemo and radiation have been doing. Those results will be big for me. As soon as I get dates I'll post them.

Dad went home and Tim is coming soon. That's all for now.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Andy! It was good to hear from you again. I am sorry to hear that you still have back pain but I hope and pray that the upcoming scans will bring good news. In the meantime just keep up the fight. You have a mighty army behind you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, just remember that all of us out there in cyberspace are praying for you. I am so sorry you are hurting; I am hoping it is only a temporary thing.

    I know it is wrong to hate, but I HATE CANCER!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy,
    Keep strong. Definitely not a walk in the park. A good friend of mine is battling Pancreatic Cancer and has been at it for 16 months. He just keeps it all in perspective and remains strong.

    Always thinking of you.

    Jim and Sharon Bolek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy.. I say rosaries for you frequently. Ive been saying them for Gabe and he is progressing towards wellness. You will too.

    I live by the following quote:
    You dont know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option you have."

    Mike Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy , I just thought i would tell you that it was a lovely day out here in Mass., and that i was looking for lovely day's for you each and every time.From what i I hear you are tough as nails, so it's good that you are keeping the forward march. My family is wih you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andy,
    I am friends with Lee and I wanted to stop by and tell you that I am praying for you.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys ~ We are thinking about you and sending out love to you. ~ Michele and Brian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Andy - David and I keep you and your family in our prayers. Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete